Registry and Privacy Statement
Toiminimi Matti Ritvanen
Valkeisenkatu 8 C 33, 70600 Kuopio
Business ID: 2675846-9
2. Purpose of keeping the register
The purpose of collecting personal data is to communicate with customers, invoicing, and develop and analyze operational activity.
3. Information contained in the register
The register may contain the following information:
- Names, phone numbers and e-mail addresses of the student/client and their guardians
- Customer relationship information such as start and end dates of the customer service, lesson and performance dates, customer feedback and contacts
- Billing information (dates of paid invoices, does not include bank account numbers)
4. Sources of information
The register obtains information from the customer, e.g. messages sent via web forms, e-mail, telephone, customer appointments and other situations in which they disclose their information.
The registrar can also collect contact information for companies and other organizations from public sources such as websites and directory services.
5. Disclosure of information
The information shall not be passed on, except for accounting-relevant information on payment transactions.
6. Data retention period
Personal information is retained only for as long as is necessary to manage the customer relationship. The registrar then deletes the contact information and anonymizes the customer name. The registrar will retain other details (dates of hours held / appearances, feedback received) for activity development and analysis. Based on this information, it is not possible to identify the customer.
You can prevent cookies from being stored by changing your browser’s security settings. Note, however, that you possibly can’t use all functions of the online services without cookies.
The pages contain embedded content, such as YouTube content. Opening such content is the same thing as visiting that site. These third-party sites may collect information and use their own cookies following their own terms.
8. Your rights
Everyone in the register has the right
- to check his/her data stored in the register
- require the correction of any incorrect information or the filling of incomplete information
- request the deletion of the data
To check the data stored about him or her or request a correction, the customer must send the request by writing to the registrar. If necessary, the registrar may ask the applicant to prove his or her identity. The controller will respond to the customer within the timeframe set out in the EU Data Protection Regulation (generally within one month).
You can find contact information in section 1.